[Gllug] Today's lively list

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Wed Dec 11 12:55:34 UTC 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Jason Clifford wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Richard Cohen wrote:
>
> > BTW, everyone's seen ESR's blog, right?  He's lost it...
>
> No, what's he up to now?

http://armedndangerous.blogspot.com/

Apparently, Osama Bin Laden may be after him personally, because a mate of
his has thought up a horribly devastating terrorist attack...  and he goes
into when it's not only right, but a duty, for citizens to kill policemen -
if they had been ordered to "round up all the Jews in the neighborhood,
or confiscate all the pornography or computers or guns."

I've noticed he seems to have slipped from view a little recently - and I
can only say it's a good thing.  Plus, of course, the sweet irony of his
"hey, I'm rich!" essay :-)

> Jason

Cheers
Richard