[Gllug] OT:Sun Hardware

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Mon Dec 2 17:55:20 UTC 2002

>Anyone know where I can buy a new HDD for a ULTRA 60?

If you want to pay a fortune, you can get one directly from Sun. If not,
there are numerous resellers to be found on Google. But cheaper than
either is just to get a bog standard SCSI disk. I can't remember the
exact details of the Ultra 60, but any SCA SCSI disk should fit in the
internal bays, or if it's got an external SCSI connector, you should be
able to get a suitable enclosure, cable *and* a new disk for less than
the price of a genuine Sun disk...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk