[Gllug] Monthly GLLUG grammar report

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 23:53:09 UTC 2002

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 11:19:56PM -0000, D wrote:
> Enough is Enough, not only am I being swamped with grammar mail but on tv
> tonight I got more shite about the english language,
> and to think this was a mailing list about Linux! how wrong was I.
Mmmm. A lurker posting on a weekend using outlook express.  No wonder that
they had difficulty ignoring one thread :-)

> D!
>
> Unsubribed from this mailing list as of now!
>
> PS i would of though there was a mailing list for all the boring lot that
> want to talk about the english language.
> you lot are worse than fucking spammers!!!
I have not tried that activity as yet, if I were to get hold of a spammer
that would probably be long down the list, certainly further down than a good
kiss (Glasgow variety :-)

Happy to see that the sender waited for after the watershed.

Have fun.

Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk