[Gllug] Email client with multiple Identities

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Fri Dec 6 12:08:35 UTC 2002

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:09:07 +0000
Axel Segebrecht <axel at segebrecht.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for an email client that allows me to use multiple identities.

Sylpheed allows multiple identities. Not tried it accross IMAP though just POP3 and NNTP. I suspect it handles IMAP just the same as the others. Changing identities is a simple as changing the From: drop-down

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk