[OT][Gllug] I APOLOGISE

Dean S Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Feb 13 20:37:49 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "will" <will at hellacool.co.uk>

>>>Why should we go out of our way to protect people who are too
stupid to

Because setting David D on them is just unsporting ;)

> I have never met anyone called David Cantrell, but that doesn't mean
you
> don't exist :-)

I can vouch that he does exist, many a pub empty of alcohol has seen
the not even swaying form of Cantrell walk out looking for more beer
followed only by a muttered "But I thought he was a myth..." from the
barman. ;)

I tried to drag this on topic and failed...

    Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk