[Gllug] Font choice

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Thu Feb 14 20:04:14 UTC 2002

At Wednesday, 17 July 2002, you wrote:

>>I know this is a personal preference,
>>but I'm looking for good font settings for x-term.
>>Something to give my eyes a rest - maybe 14 point.
>
>I've found 10x20 to be a good large size font. I switch to it from
>my default 8x14 when I want to show things to others, for example,
>who for some inexplicable reason complain about my fonts being too
>small :-)

I normally use 6x10 fonts in my aterms, and I still get laughed at
for using "such a large font" in certain circles (young fools =).
I use a 10x20 if I want to show something to my vision-impared friends.

Stig

--
brautaset.org

Access over 330 professionally developed online training courses
and hundreds of free tutorials and jobs.  Click below for details
      http://www.beginners.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk