[Gllug] Another Auction in Crawley this weekend

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 17:39:18 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 2:42 pm, Andy McGarty wrote:
> There is another auction this weekend at the same company as the one
> before Christmas last year.
>
> The place isn't really accessible unless you have a car.
>

> The next one is 23rd March.

I would like to go, but there is no way to get there (and back with an
armful of boxes) by public transport.

If anyone is going by car, do please let us know.  A lift to and from the
nearest mainline station to the aucton would be most welcome.

--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk