[Gllug] TCR tommorrow

Dave Jones davej at suse.de
Fri Feb 15 17:16:28 UTC 2002

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 12:07:57PM -0500, ChrisJS at aol.com wrote:
 > A friend of mine was wanting to go to the TCR fair, could anybody give me
 > details (times, etc.) and directions to the place itself to pass on to him ?
 > thanks,

 There are several of them, all usually pointed to by various
 sign-holding people who stand around on TCR all day (What a job eh?)
 The BCF ones you only need pay entrance to one fair, and you can
 get into the others with a handstamp thing. They have flyers at the
 door which tell you how to get to the other iirc.

 As to times.. Not sure about times they start, but they tend to
 go on until 4-5ish iirc.

 Others with better memory for streetnames than myself will probably
 be able to fill you in on locations.

--

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk