[Gllug] bash / go to beginning of line

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu Feb 21 11:28:30 UTC 2002

>Just been online and seen that it is correct. I should take the time to
>learn to touch type but its a bloody laborious process.

Actually, no you shouldn't. It's more prone to causing RSI than "natural"
typing. Besides, anyone that's halfway competent can type fast enough
without touch typing. True, you won't match the 100wpm+ speeds that a
touch typist will, but do you really need to? Last time I was tested,
I could consistently achieve 70wpm or so, which is more than enough
for all but a very few...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk