[Gllug] laptop ide -> desktop ide connector.

mallum breakfast at 10.am
Sat Feb 9 14:51:29 UTC 2002

Hi all;

I think this was discussed on the list before but alas I cant seem to
find the post in my archive, so apologies...

On my trip to the states I picked up one of these fujistsu tablet PC
thingy's and am itching to install Linux on the little 100mhz
powerhouse. However it has no floppy etc, and Id hoped the its
harddrive would fit in my laptop but it didn't so Im now after one of
them connectors that allow you to plug a laptop ide drive into a
desktop machine - anyone know where you can order one from ? Or
suggest an alternate install strategy ?

Also on my travels I caught the last day of LWE, lots of big stands
from the big co's .A few interesting bits and pieces on the smaller
stands but spend most of my time chatting with other handhelds.org
people and collecting stickers and other assorted crap.

  -- mallum

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk