[Gllug] [OT] Perl DBI question

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 15:22:18 UTC 2002

Frank wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 12:59:19PM -0000, Dean wrote:

Sorry, but generally this is true, just about everything *is* my fault :-)

Debian?  Pah!  He probably just needs to use a decent editor like pico
and not one of those half arsed midget editors like vi or emacs on a
decent distro...

<Dons extra fire retardent 'wrath of a debian user scorned', vi/emacs
debate proof asbestos pants>

*engage procmail*.

<runs>

--