[Gllug] Richard Stallman was asleep

Karen Hanna Kruzycka Vixen at Lspace.org
Wed Feb 13 12:02:23 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 13 Feb 2002 11:26 am, Flash Wilson wrote:
> Although I havent been in that hall since my
> first year there in 1994, so it was wierd!

You didn't have your graduation ceremony in there? it was the first time I'd
been in there since mine. Very nostalgic :)

I thought Stallman was great - much less loopy than I had expected. His
arguments were clearly laid out and, although he was slow, I left
understanding *much* better things that I had only half-understood before.
Shame we had to leave during question time but the curry house was calling;
hope we didn't miss any really spectacular savaging of dimwitted questioners.

Karen/Vodka Vixen
--
* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: info at dwcon.org  *

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk