[Gllug] Small PCs

William Palfreman william at palfreman.com
Wed Feb 20 23:34:51 UTC 2002

On 20 Feb 2002, John Hearns wrote:

> I remember seeing at LBW last year a small PC,
> and also have seen adverts for it.
> It is about the size of a paperback book,
> and has PS/2, monitor ports etc. plus an exterior
> power brick.
> Can anyone remind me what they are called please?

Have a look at www.pangolinsmallcomputers.co.uk. They call it a Tardis.
Former-we used to have one on demo, but we found them to be too
expensive compared to the HP ePCs and not reliable enough - ours lost
its CPU-fan lead in transit!  Eight months or so ago the PIII/800 model
was noticably slower than Celeron 600 desktops :-(.  Fun machine to have
though, and extremely small.

Regards,
Bill.

--
This message is Copyright (c) William Palfreman 2002, and patented in
the EU, Switzerland, Swaziland and Hull, and may not be viewed by anyone.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk