[Gllug] RHCE - worth doing?

Ms. Lene Jensen ljensen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 16:22:46 UTC 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy wrote:

> I thought it was more of a case of "you can use the manpages we've
> installed, that's it" - no googling or reaching for the safari.

Yep, you've got everything you need that we have on the CD's, that's it.
No books, no internet.  But even if you had the internet available, it
probably wouldn't be enough time to use it...  We are testing your
knowledge and your ability to use available sources if you don't know
the service, not your ability to read.

Feel free to read:
about all the prerequisites.

LJ
--
10 Alan Turing Road | Tel: +441483734926 | Want Linux training or
Guildford           | Fax: +441483734956 | certification?  Go to

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk