[Gllug] Small PCs

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Wed Feb 20 12:21:58 UTC 2002

>That'd be a Libretto, made by Toshiba.  I wanted one for a _long_ time,
>until I used a friend's and realised that I hate tiny lcd screens and
>keyboards that I have to peck with the tips of my fingers because
>they're too small.  :-)

I have one (well, two actually), and they're not too small at all.
I can type at full speed on the keyboard without problems, and the
screen is big enough to do anything you'd reasonably want to do on
a portable computer.

You might like the new Libretto models. I wanted one, until I realised
they'd made them bigger than the originals. I don't *want* a large
portable, as that just makes it less, well... portable!

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk