[Gllug] Hello

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Feb 8 17:19:34 UTC 2002

On Fri 08 Feb, David Damerell made the following spurious claims:

> Even when these marketing drones don't actually make mistakes, they
> often write in an incoherent stream-of-consciousness way. These are
> probably the same people who use "action" as a verb. We should shoot
> them all like dogs. :-)

That's a big harsh.  We should only shoot the ones who say
"incentivize".  That should warn the rest off using "action" as a
verb.

Now if only I could convince people that "default" is not a verb...

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

A reactionary is a man whose political opinions always
manage to keep up with yesterday.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk