[Gllug] Drinks (Was Excess Hardware)

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Mon Feb 4 20:33:02 UTC 2002

* tet at accucard.com <tet at accucard.com> spake thus:
>>> 	-Darran (don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't even do
>>> 	coffee....)

[snip]

> FWIW, I drink occasionally, but none of the others. My only real vice
> is heavy metal, on which some might accuse me of overdosing. To each
> his own, I guess :-)

Ok, I'll bite :)

I drink like a fish, get high on good food and enjoys the same kind of
music tet does. In addition, I have developed a taste for very sweet +
milky tea since I moved here :)

I regularly p*ss off my house-mate by refusing to buy her sigaretts when
I go to the shop and she's not (that being the only hobbyhorse I
continue to ride fierously, the reason being I have asthma[*]) but I think
that certain "mental enhancers" should be legalised, although I don't
enjoy them myself.

Oh, and I have the unfortunate habit of putting my foot firmly in my
mouth; I need to get something done about that...

[*] -- and maybe company going to the shop as well ;)

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343

``Oh, how I wish `undo' was ported to everyday life.''

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk