[Gllug] Richard Stallman was asleep

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Wed Feb 13 15:18:14 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Alan Peery wrote:

> Vincent AE Scott wrote:
>
> > i hope he gives a different speach at fosdem.
>
> What is fodem?  Could you point me to a web page?

Um, www.fosdem.org?  Try guessing, folks :-)

It's (approximately) a European Free and Open Source/Software DEvelopers
Meeting - a weekend conference in Belgium, which is this week, and two of
who's headliners are RMS and Miguel de Ximian.  There's a bunch of GLLUG
people (15 or so now?) going over for it, and it looks like there's going to
be a bunch of iPAQ Linux people there as well, which will be cool.

And it's in Belgium.  Good for beer, so I hear :-)

> Alan

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk