[Gllug] ipaq

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Sun Feb 24 20:32:08 UTC 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> any ipaq users in London?

Yup.  Myself, John Hearns, and mallum on this list, at least...

> I've been trying to get my ipaq 3850 running X for more than a month,
> something is missing and I can't figure out what.
> It is mainly my ignorance of networks that is taking up time.

Yeah - it's one of my ongoing dislikes of Familiar that it is so
network-oriented.  One of these days, I might do something about it, but
it'll have to got on the to-do list :-(

> jonathan chetwynd

I'm not great at general HOWTO-type stuff, but I'm happy to answer
specific questions, on-list, off-list or on the phone or in person (if
necessary).

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk