[Gllug] OT: The case against spam

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Feb 28 10:27:40 UTC 2002

I was just asked to look over an email going out from our Marketing
Department.  When I prodded to find out who it was going to, it turns
out to be what I would classify as spam: it's unsolicited commercial
email.

I've said I'll have nothing to do with it, but that won't stop it.
Quickly: who has some resources that make the business case against
spam?  Links, articles etc?

I know the arguments but need them in management-speak to make the
case.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Remember that 50% of people are even dumber than the average.
- Iamthefallen on slashdot

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk