[Gllug] I APOLOGISE

Taylor James James.Taylor at lbhf.gov.uk
Thu Feb 14 10:03:54 UTC 2002

Actually, there are 16 addresses that contain "gllug", 12 of which begin
"gllug@".

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk