[Gllug] Fortran compiler

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Wed Feb 27 17:26:19 UTC 2002

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, claire day wrote:

> I need a Linux (Red Hat 7.2) Fortran 90 compiler. Anyone heard of one??

I put "Linux fortran" into Google.  The first link was:
http://www.nikhef.nl/~templon/fortran.html

Which is a page full of Fortran compilers for Linux, including f77, f90 and
f95.

Please (and this isn't aimed directly at you, Claire) search on Google
before asking questions like this.  You'll get your answer quicker, and not
bother people like me who've had a busy day and are in the mood to rant at
someone...

> Claire Day
> PhD Research Student
> Brunel University

In other news - I'm about to leave to go into town to see ESR.  I won't see
replies to this mail, but I hope to see the usual GLLUG contingent there :-)

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk