[Gllug] [OT] MySQL experts?

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Wed Feb 20 15:15:07 UTC 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 03:03:18PM -0000, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> > From: John Hearns [mailto:john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com]
> >
> > Stillc an't get my LANdb to work though, but that's
> > my problem.
> >

> Thats where you are wrong. Its the lists problem. A problem shared is a
> problem halved. If we cannot fix it at least we may get a laugh.

Harry, for some reason, you appear to be over flowing with the milk of
human kindness. I believe you wanted to say:

"A problem shared gives the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you."

Of course, that could just be the first signs of JIIT[1] kicking
in. :P

Cheers,

Simon

[1] Java Induced Ill Temper

--
"What's another word for thesaurus?" --- Steven Wright

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk