[Gllug] I APOLOGISE

William Palfreman william at palfreman.com
Wed Feb 20 04:49:14 UTC 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Martin Stevens wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 08:15:28AM +0000, Nix wrote:
> > On 10 Feb 2002, John Hearns stated:
> >
> > You can only really answer for *yourself*. I know that I've had
> > experience of pimps modifying my CV when I'd explicitly told them to do
> > otherwise, trying to send me to grossly unsuitable jobs (if necessary by
> > lying to both me and the people to whom I was sent), and so forth.
> >

> So, what format do people use to send CV's ?

I prefer to keep my CV in html on my website.  That gets people used to
refering back to the site for updates.

On the subject of recruitment consultants, I have had a very good
experience recently with Guy Riggot.  He put a lot of effort into
getting me my present job, then after similarly coming up with the goods
for someone else he point me in touch with them as a potential
house/flat sharer, which we are probably going go ahead with.  I don't
remember which company he is with, but if anyone would like his mobile
number by all means contact me offlist.

Regards,
Bill.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk