[Gllug] TCR tommorrow

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 16:44:09 UTC 2002

George Saxby wrote:
> Hi,
>   Anyone going ? if so where is the meet point?
>  I need to pick up a PCMCIA modem/ nic combo and some sound advice
> would not go amiss this would be over beers naturally <BG>

I might be.  I would say 2:00 at underneath the theatre awning next to
gultronics outside TCR tube station.  My mobile is 07939 547 962 in case
anyone needs to contact me.

Other than that, the Hope behind goodge street station from about 5:00
onwards.

Not too sure if I am going, but I want to.

Will.

--
*claw claw* *fang*
*shred* *rip* *ad hominem* *slash*