[Gllug] mutt & gpg revisited

Paul Brazier pbrazier at cosmos-uk.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 12:19:36 UTC 2002

Returning to this subject again:

I've got my procmail set up to turn incoming inline gpg-encoded messages
to application/pgp MIME attachments so mutt can read them nicely.

The problem is to encode outgoing mail the reverse way so my
OE/Kmail-using friends can read my encrypted emails without a lot of
hassle. (mutt always uses an attachment even if I don't select
application/pgp, and they need plain inline text I think.)

Can some one give me a pointer of where to start:
1) some option in mutt (don't think this exists)
2) some recipe in .procmailrc
3) something else e.g. metamail/mimencode/formail? or are these all just
used within procmail?

--
Paul

the originator.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk