[Gllug] cdrecord and atip/writing speed problems

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Thu Feb 14 17:19:39 UTC 2002

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 04:57:11PM +0000, tet at accucard.com wrote:
> I have no problem burning at 16x here. Yes, the ATIP info says the
> maximum writing speed is less, but cdrecord burns at the speed I
> request anyway. I'm using Red Hat 7.2, YMMV.

Which version of cdrecord might be more useful. :)

I use:

Cdrecord 1.10 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jörg Schilling

and that records at full speed without complaining.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"I used to live in a house by the freeway. When I went anywhere, I had
to be going 65 MPH by the end of my driveway." --- Steven Wright

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk