[Gllug] More Procmail

Tom Gilbert tom at linuxbrit.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 12:38:31 UTC 2002

* Harry (nmeweb at yahoo.co.uk) wrote:

> [...]

       h    Feed the header to the pipe, file or mail destination
            (default).

       b    Feed the body to the pipe, file or  mail  destination
            (default).

As I recall, the default is to send both header and body to the
destination you specify. However if you supply either h or b, then you
override the default and send just the header or body to the
destination. So use either hb, or neither, unless you specifically want
to only redirect one or the other.

Tom.
--
   /V\    | Tom Gilbert, London, England | http://linuxbrit.co.uk |