[Gllug] slang or ncurses? (or other?)

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 01:12:10 UTC 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Harry Jackson stated:
> You are not alone. I have to write a game near the end of my course although
> I imagine doing it in C++ is easier than doing it i C.

Yes. And no. (As in, what language is easier depends on the problem
domain less than it does on what you're used to :) --- well, within
reason; I wouldn't want to write an arcade game in Prolog.)

> To nix
> I am not responsible for any of the comments I just made about C or C++.

*pththth*

> Harry (with his asbestos hat on)

That's why I have this plasma cannon. ;)

--
`It is to be proven that Linux Kernel is the most stable than MS Windows
 that it uses less stable.' --- Bryan Parkoff being very comprehensible

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk