[Gllug] www.newscientist.com/hottopics/copyleft/

Harry postituk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 21:22:10 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Burlington" <sean at uncertainty.org.uk>

I bought the newscientist for the first time in ages last week and was
wondering what magazines people read to keep up to date with the technical
world with reasonable politics (whats happening not someones opinion) in it
as well. I never get time to read the papers anymore and I have always found
a lot of them to be full of the proverbial so never bother when I do have
the time. I am not after a war about magazines please but just a general
idea of what people thought was worth reading as a weekly or monthly digest.

Harry

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk