[Gllug] Hello

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 08:06:50 UTC 2002

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Dan Kolb said:
> On Saturday 09 Feb 2002 11:29 am, Nix wrote:
>> But I treat dogs *much* better than I'd want to see someone treating a
>> marketing drone.
>
> Yeah. Anyway, isn't it illegal to be cruel to dogs? With marketing drones,
> you may be able to get off with justifiable cruelty (self-protection or
> something).

True :) but the courts have this strange belief that unadjusted,
unrepentant marketers are human.

>> --
>> `It is to be proven that Linux Kernel is the most stable than MS Windows
>>  that it uses less stable.' --- Bryan Parkoff being very comprehensible
>
> Where's that quote from? It's a wonderful example of someone who wouldn't
> pass an English GCSE (or even Year 9 (13-14 age group) SAT test).

I saw it on comp.os.linux.development.system:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=YOM58.197739%24TC1.13583265%40bin5.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com>.

(Praise be unto Google.)

--
`The classical music makes him feel tranquil and loved so he performs
 regularly. What a life for a guy. He gets to make love every day with

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk