[Gllug] ipaq

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Sun Feb 24 22:46:28 UTC 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, mallum wrote:

> Having spoken to some people on handhelds IRC, we were talking about
> arranging a Linux Ipaq users meeting ? Would any Linux'd ipaq using
> gluggers be interested in a meet ?

Yes - I've been wanting to do this for a while.

To be honest, I'd prefer to do it at a GLLUG meeting.  We have the
facilities now, at the new location, and there are enough 'User Group'-type
events in London that I'd prefer not to see a new one...

Plus the fact that for me (and others who don't work in central London)
GLLUG is at just the right time, and I can see a suggestion to get together
at 7pm on a weeknight somewhere 5 miles from the nearest (Central Line) tube
station, which would mean taking the afternoon off work to get there :-)

>   -- mallum

Cheers
Richard
P.S. Can you tell I'm getting fed up of 'London' meaning 'Central London'?
:-)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk