[Gllug] GLLUG ->Gnu Linux London Users Group

Nick Hill t0 at nickhill.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 19:53:52 UTC 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:26:03 +0000
Bruce Richardson <itsbruce at uklinux.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 04:42:16PM +0000, Nick wrote:
> > I suggest changing the name of the group from "Greater London Linux
> > Users Group" to "Gnu Linux London Users Group".
>
> This has been suggested several times before and each time received an
> overwhelming reaction of apathy and antipathy.

I believe the issues are important. Many people agree with me that the issues are important. I would have, a few years ago, reacted with antipathy to such a suggestion. I am more enlightened now than a few years back.

> This is a battle that has been lost, in the wider world and on this

The battle is only lost when your beliefs in what is right and good die. The battle has just begun.

Regards

Nick.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk