[Gllug] Fortran compiler

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Thu Feb 28 08:14:43 UTC 2002

At 22:54 27/02/02 +0000, you wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 06:54:32PM +0000, Dan Kolb wrote:
>> On Wednesday 27 Feb 2002 16:17 pm, Jonathan Dye wrote:
>> > At 17:02 27/02/02 -0000, you wrote:

>> > Fortran 90 compiler. Anyone heard of one??
>> >
>> > </fontfamily></excerpt><<<<<<<<
>>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Do I detect a hint of HTML posting? This is Evil, Bad and Wrong.
Especially
>> on a Linux list.
>
>It's not even html!!  It's some other sort of Eudora markup I guess.  Hmm..

Yeah, sorry.  It picked up on something in Claire's email which made it
switch into it's crazy markup mode.  I haven't found a way to get out of it
other than starting a new email.  But then I break the thread.  Even the
'Clear Formatting' button doesn't work.
I think I might have found the option to turn it off now so maybe my emails
will be a little saner.

I'm trying to get mutt working under cygwin so that I can use that for email.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk