[Gllug] Richard Stallman was asleep

E. R. Vaughan e.vaughan at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 13 09:05:24 UTC 2002

I thought the Stallman talk was very inspiring. Yes he was very tired, and who
many of us would/could agree to do a lecture in that state? I guess he had
been up at least 24 hrs. His arguments were clearly put and linked together,
and I hope there is an Ogg Vorbis version up soon. Of course, I think as he
was tired he did not deviate much from the standard script, but is there
anything he said that did not make sense?

Emil