[Gllug] security policy

John Edwards john_ed at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 17:50:25 UTC 2002

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 06:46:18PM +0200, Ivan Dimitrov wrote:
> I have to write a security policy for my company about system breaks, can
> someone send me one, `couse i'll have to think of a new one myself and i
> don't want to miss anythink.

RFC 2196 is the Site Security Handbook and covers the general requirements:
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2196.txt

Here a couple of sample Acceptable Use Policies from academic instutions:
	http://www.ucisa.ac.uk/docs/reports/modelreg.htm
	http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/cc/bacup/

--
|      John Edwards    Email: John.Edwards at uk.com            |