[Gllug] Glyn Moody article in Grauniad

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Jan 10 14:43:24 UTC 2002

On Thu 10 Jan, Roger Whittaker made the following spurious claims:

> Unfortunately, Jack Schofield tends to be rather anti-Linux and therefore,
> contrary to what you might expect the Guardian has failed to live up to
> its liberal and anti-big-business reputation in this area.

Did you read the shocking piece on software piracy in Saturday's
edition?  It read like a BSA press release full of doom for evil
pirates with nary a dissenting word.

Sadly computer journalists the world over are lazy and ill-informed.
I know, I used to be one and left because the standards were so low
and I could make a better than subsistance wage elsewhere.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

I've got nothing against any Viet Cong.

- Muhammed Ali in refusing to register for the draft

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk