[Gllug] unsubscribe without a password?

Darren Davison dd at edefl.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 19:04:27 UTC 2002

sorry to post this to the list, but can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe
from it?

I've sent 2 messages to gllug-request with the word 'unsubscribe' in the
subject - both were rejected saying I need to supply a password.  I don't
have a password since I subscribed to the list via email, not the website.

I've sent 2 messages to gllug-admin and received one reply saying "send a
message to gllug-request with 'unsubscribe' in the subject".  No reply to the
second one as yet, but I only sent it this lunchtime.  Can anyone help??

Many thanks,
D.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk