[Gllug] [OT] dvi printing on Win32

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 24 12:50:40 UTC 2002

Hello,

A quick question: I'm thinking about the possibilities for printing dvi
files on Windows. Are there native Win32 printing options (so I could use
native Windows printing bits and pieces rather than PS stuff)? I suppose I
could go the extra step of dvi2pdf but that seems to be a bit silly. From my
(limited) knowledge of (La)TeX it would seem to fit the model of 'how to
print' i.e.: document mark-up (human/machine readable) -> dvi (DeVice
Independent) -> device dependent (PS, PDF, Win32?, etc).

Thanks for your help.

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk