[Gllug] SCSI query (LVD and UltraWide compatibility)

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Jan 25 17:04:23 UTC 2002

You have three 51/4 inch drive bays that you can stich three 18Gb disks
which is close then all you need to do is get the last one into the 3 inch
bay and hey presto.

Harry

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.