[Gllug] samba,service.c:(501)

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Fri Jan 18 14:19:40 UTC 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 02:04:24PM +0000, ChrisField at e-s.co.uk wrote:

> We get this error when certain samba users try to connect. But other
> clients can connect only certain members. We are using a domain server to
> authenticate the user but this is really puzzling help!!

What version of Windows (and service pack, and IE and IE service pack)
are the clients who are failing to connect running? Are they any
different from the clients who connect successfully?

Cheers,

Simon

--
There are three kinds of death in this world.  There's heart death,
there's brain death, and there's being off the network.  -- Guy Almes

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk