[Gllug] For sale : Radware Webserver Director Pro load-balancing device.

Yann LE GUENNEC yann at e-sax.com
Wed Jan 30 19:17:50 UTC 2002

Hi there,

We've got a Load Balancing device from Radware
we would like to sell, because we do not use it.

Bought one year ago, it is in perfect condition,
it has hardly never been plugged in.

Description :
http://www.radware.com/content/products/wsd.htm

Price : £2000

If you're interested, please contact me directly.

Yann.
--
Yann LE GUENNEC                       Tel : 0207 680 7270
Web Portal & IT Manager               Fax : 0207 680 7269
52 Leadenhall Street                  mailto:yann at e-sax.com
London EC1A 2BJ (UK)

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. The London Satellite Exchange Ltd will accept
no responsibility or liability in respect to this email other than to
the addressee. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk