[Gllug] Harry Potter

Martyn Drake martyn at alug.org.uk
Mon Jan 28 20:59:55 UTC 2002

If you're interested in that sort of stuff - I'd buy the latest Cinefex
- lots of stuff on the visual effects of Harry Potter, concentrating
mainly on Sony Imageworks but mentions local FX houses such as Cinesite,
The Mill, Framestore/CFC and others.

Now, I HIGHLY recommend the purchase of the region 1 DVD, Tron - The
20th Anniversary Edition which features audio commentary and
documentaries on one of the first films to make extensive use of
computer imagery.

Regards,

	Martyn "square eyes" Drake