[Gllug] LateX/EPS/PS experts?

Anthony Leung anthony.leung at virgin.net
Tue Jan 15 14:07:40 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have a friend who has spent what seems like the last three weeks of
his life trying to figure out how to insert graphs that he plotted in
Excel into a Latex report write-up: he thought he may as well take the
opportunity to learn how to use Latex as he aims to go into Physics
research and this would be a good skill to it.

Anyway, yes, to the point, Excel Graphs into Latex.
He seems to have nailed it down to trying to convert a gif/jpg that
Excel can export to in the form of a html file into an eps or ps file.
Obviously one could also take screenshots of the graphs and convert them
that way, but having no clue how to convert them, would be grateful for
any solutions offered-if I can't get them here then I don't know where I
would : )

Thanks.
Anthony

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk