[Gllug] Geforce2

William Palfreman william at palfreman.com
Fri Jan 25 03:18:52 UTC 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Roger Wernersson wrote:

> Ok, so the assumption that they are all alike is wrong? Good! We got
> that settled.
>
> Now, good and bad, that's just priorities.

Amoral twaddle.  Good and bad is the basis of all morality.  Priorities
are what you have at road junctions.

> Some think that money is more important than people, others doesn't.

Amoral communist twaddle.  Money is a unit of exchange _betweeen people_.
It is of and from people.  It's two sides of the same human coin... and
you can't be against one without being against the other.

> /Roger, don't trust the money

Hmm. There is something about those 120 million people killed by communist
regimes in the 20th century that makes me slightly sceptical about people
who ask me not to trust the money.  Why should I trust the whip instead?

--
Bill.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk