[Gllug] JOB VACANCY

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 00:10:43 UTC 2002

Hi All,
I guess it is right to post this in here !!!

JLP::Junior Linux Proffesional sought after for a small Internet
consultancy based in Farnham/Surrey.

Skills needed : good background in server supporting tasks including :
Apache, Bind, qmail,ssh, rsync, perl/shell script tweaking..etc, more
specifically database management (mysql ,and  postgresql) and PHP
programming that can be used to meet the company's immediate and long-term
needs.  versatile, analytical thinker.can manage a variety of projects
simultaneously.

for any further informations/details email me off the list, NO Agencies
please.

Cheers

Walid

http://uk.my.yahoo.com