[Gllug] Pile of hardware for quick sale...

Dan Lane d at x11.net
Wed Jan 16 23:37:39 UTC 2002

Heya, the following pile of stuff is up for quick sale, please mail me
offlist if you are interested:

(all of these prices are open to negotiation)

SGI Indy + Indycam - 175ukp
	133Mhz R4600PC with 64MB RAM, 1GB Drive, 8-bit Video
	Irix 6.2 original media and original development CD (sources etc)
	Indycam

I also have a limited edition protective shoulder bag for the indy for
80ukp

HP SureStore Tape 12000e external SCSI Dat autochanger - Make an offer
	see: http://www.pacificdata.com/c1561a.html

Apple Mac Performa 630 - are these even worth anything?
	monitor
	keyboard and mouse
	CD-Rom and floppy
	TV Tuner and capture card
	was last seen working in 1999 (hasn't been turned on since)
	has some form of macos running on it.

Sun Javastation - 100ukp (?)
	Have hours of fun trying to find the hard disk in this diskless
sparc workstation (netboot linux on it ;)

	110Mhz MicroSPARC II CPU
	32Mb memory
	10BaseT network interface
	Sun TCX framebuffer, capable of 1024x768 at 70Hz
	9-pin serial port
	1/8" audio out jack
	VGA monitor port
	PS2 keyboard & mouse port

Sun SBus Cards

	Also have the following Sun SBus cards...
	Sunswift 10/100 ethernet / scsi controller combo card
	Sun Quad Ethenet card (4x 10mb interfaces on one card)
	Sun Quad Fast Ethernet card (4x 10/100mb interfaces on one card)

Cheers,
Dan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk