[Gllug] TV-Out under Linux

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Jan 18 00:12:35 UTC 2002

Heya folks.

I own a Matrox G450.  It's an excellent card but there's one major
problem.  It doesn't support TV-Out under Linux.  So to watch DiVX,
DVD or other stuff from the comfort of the lounge room, I have to
reboot into that other OS.  Hardly convenient.

So I'm thinking perhaps I should support someone who supports my
preferred OS.  Any suggestions?  I'd be really impressed if I could
get just a small, cheap card that does nothing but TV-Out because
otherwise I'm well happy with the G450.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

In politics, what begins in fear usually ends in folly.

- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk