[Gllug] Terrorists (was Greenhouse emissions (was Geforce2))

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Jan 25 00:48:11 UTC 2002

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 10:28:36PM +0000, Jonathan wrote:
> On Thursday 24 January 2002 14:47, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> > President Bush has stated (and according to polls most Americans agree
> > with him) that the US was attacked by people who envy US freedoms and
> > ideals (as enshrined in their constitution).
>
> Hang on though! Try and see it from their point of view.
>
> They don't envy US freedoms or ideals at all, in fact it is these very ideals
> they are fighting against. I believe they resent the imposition of trade

Excuse me, but you have managed to read my post without thinking about
it, or you would have noticed that I am not actually in agreement with
Bush.  Bye.  Hope your next incarnation is a better oen.

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.