[Gllug] Sale - only a month late - Part one Sun Microsystems kit

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 12:10:02 UTC 2002

I mentioned that the company where I work was having a sale :-)

The first part as mentioned is Sun kit (second part will be VA servers
and other assortments)

There are 29 Ultra 5s, with CDROM,9Gb Hard drive, 512Mb RAM,with Compaq
monitor but no mouse or keyboard.  We only got three keyboards and 90%
of the Ultra Sparcs have only been unboxed, Jumpstarted and then
errrm... not used.

They are selling for £450 and I am quite happy to bring them back to the
UK with me when I ship back.  (The volume is less that the O'Reillys :-)

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk